Every month we are asking a friendly Georgian Bay / Beaver Valley / Grey Highlands / Chatsworth face 20 questions about their life in the area.
Meet Monica Wolf!
Occupation: Self Employed
Bio: Monica Wolf is a self employed entrepreneur who has been a farrier for 23 years and has owned Ravenna Country Market with Roy Genoe for 7 years. She may answer Ravenna Country Market for a lot of these questions, but who can blame her!
1) Where in the area do I call home? Metcalfe Rock area
2) Cottager or Resident? Full time resident since 1998
3) I cannot go a day without: Talking to my kids
4) Favourite spot to adventure in the area is: Kolapore/ 3 Stages
5) Go to stop for ice cream is: Ravenna Country Market of course!
6) Favourite area festival or fair: I don’t have one
7) Best coffee in the area is at: Ravenna Country Market!
8) My favourite store/shop in the area is: Kamikaze Bikes
9) Between hiking, canoeing, swimming, and cycling I would rather: Cycle
10) My favourite ski run in the area is: Don’t have a favourite ski run, enjoy most of them
11) Favourite place to grab brunch: I don’t go for brunch…
12) Favourite Season is: Spring – everything is coming to life, days are getting longer and warmer
13) My favourite spot to get a fresh apple pie is: Ravenna Country Market
14) Between a Ski Chalet and Summer cottage I would rather have: A ski chalet on the side of the hill – ski in, ski out!
15) My favourite restaurant in the area is: Ted’s Range Road Diner for sure!
16) My ideal summer day in the area would be: A mix of riding my horse, riding my mountain bike, a quick dip in the bay, going for a great meal and a glass of wine!
17) Visitors must see: The Beaver Valley, hike Old Baldy and enjoy the spectacular views!
18) My favourite waterfall in the area is: I don’t have one
19) My ideal night in the area is: I am such an outdoorsy person it would need to be watching a live outdoor show, going for an evening swim/ perhaps mountain biking with night lights and ending with a great meal
20) I love the area because: It offers all the outdoor activities which I am passionate about and is full of people with the same passions